About PL Custom
New Jersey Emergency Vehicles offers a fully-staffed and factory-trained service department. Our 25,000 sq. ft. service center located in Manasquan is a Ford Authorized Warranty Repair facility with ASE & EVT certified technicians. We offer complete ambulance, rescue, and fire apparatus body and chassis repairs, preventative maintenance and electrical repair.
WE HAVE NEW JERSEY COVERED
Road Service and Maintenance available
NJEV operates mobile service and repair vehicles for emergency service anywhere in the state as well as routine in-station maintenance. Browse our recent delivery photo albums and you’ll see our unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction.
IN-HOUSE SERVICE FROM NJEV
- Ford Electronic WDS, NGS & IDS Tester – we can read the electronic engine codes and diagnose your problems right on the spot. This is a critical piece of equipment to support the electronic components of the ambulance chassis today. Not all ambulance dealers would have this computerized equipment.
- 4-wheel computerized alignment machine—all work done in house.
- Rosenbauer fire truck chassis certified technicians and certified Rosenbauer Chassis warranty repair facility.
- Spartan Chassis warranty repair facility.
- OEM distributor for Class 1, Hannay, Elkhart and Akron.
- Diagnostic software for International, Freightliner, Detroit, Caterpillar, Cummins and Wabco ABS systems.
- Complete chassis, aerial, fire pump and generator PM services available for your ambulance and fire apparatus at your location or at our service facility.
- We repair all makes and models of fire and emergency vehicles.
- Technician’s factory trained and certified for Waterous, Hale and Darley pumps.
Ambulance Service - All Makes
Aerial and Platform Maintenance
Pump Repairs and Testing